Whistler GT-435Xi Laser Radar Detector international firmware
- RED OLED TEXT DISPLAY provides better contrast, brightness and color. Shows alerts detected, engaged modes and digital signal strength in text format (i.e. HIGHWAY or Ka9).
- Ka NARROW MODE looks only for the following Ka Frequencies: 34.0 GHz and 34.3 GHz
- DETECTS EUROPEAN LASER GUNS (Traffi patrol XR, Riegl, Jenoptik, Laveg, Truspeed and more)
- SELECTABLE LASER MODES allow selection of multiple pulse rate segments including TRAFFIPATROL XR, LISD, and laser guns with STEALTH MODES
- X/K FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors.
- Ka FILTER MODES offer multiple levels of signal processing to reduce false alerts caused by some radar detectors.
- WHISTLER EXCLUSIVE LASER SIGNATURE ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- POP™ MODE DETECTION advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- ALERT PERISCOPES LED’s on top of the unit provide additional visual alert
- SELECTABLE TONE ALERTS allow choice of tones providing distinct audible alerts for bands received
- 360° MAXX COVERAGE detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 CITY MODES (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- HIGH GAIN LENS provides increased field of view which means better range
- STAY ALERT™ Whistler’s exclusive feature that tests your alertness on long trips
- DIM / DARK MODES reduce the illumination of the display. When in dark mode, the display is turned off during an alert then remains off for 20 more seconds before returning to its dimmer setting.
- QUIET / AUTO QUIET MODES silence audio alerts
- ALERT PRIORITY displays most important signal when more than one is detected
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows you to customize the automatic shut down feature
- VG-2 DETECTION when engaged, alerts to VG-2 presence
- Size: 1.35 in. H x 2.84 in. W x 4.41 in. L
- Weight: 5.6 oz.
- Insert Color: Black
- Power: 12V
- Warranty: 1
Whistler laser-radar detectors receive laser guns that operate at a laser wavelength of 800-1000nm.
Whistler detectors receive the following radar frequencies:
10.500 - 10.550 GHz X Band
24.050 - 24.250 GHz K Band
33.400 - 36.000 GHz SuperWideBand Ka
This includes the new POP™ instant-on feature, which operates within the K and Ka bands. POP™ is a trademark of MPH Industries.
- See more at: http://www.whistlergroup.com/int/detectors_int/GT-435Xi.aspx
file format: PDF