Whistler pro-3600 Laser Radar Detector
The PRO-3600 includes a compact control panel and high-performance antenna with laser. The extra detection range gives advanced warning. The PRO-3600 has a modular design. The modules can be added to enhance the unit's functionality such as GPS, Rear Laser-Radar Antenna, Laser Modules, and more. Whistler's exclusive antenna has integrated laser detection. Also, the red tri-directional text display shows alerts received, digital signal strength, and engaged modes in text format. The display can be mounted horizontally, upside down or vertically and text will read correctly. The PRO-3600 has laser Atlantat Stealth mode technology intended to defeat laser detectors. The discreet tri-colored LED & security alert mode provides user selectable choice of color when alerting and a blinking red theft deterrent when the unit is off.
The PRO-3600 has four filter modes to reduce false alerts from other radar detectors. The four display brightness modes allow the display intensity to be adjusted. There are also two signal strength options that allow you to adjust the response of the signal strength.
Another feature is the outdoor temperature and battery voltage meter displays the temperature and vehicle battery voltage. And POPT Mode allows for advanced speed detection by responding to brief bursts of radar. You have total band protection: X band, K band, SuperWideBand Ka, and laser, the only 4 bands that are used for speed measurement.
- Rear Antenna
- Laser Module
- GPS Module
- Three Aux Ports: allows you to expand your functionality with additional modules
- Ka Max Mode: provides improved Ka Band sensitivity
- Radar Signature ID (RSID)T with New Voice Prompts: Ka Band Radar Identifier indicates Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7 or 35.5 on the display when police radar alerts are detected within these common Ka speed radar windows. Alerts that fall outside of these parameters will be reported only as Ka Band. Every Ka alert should be treated with caution.
- Laser Signature ID (LSID): Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources
- Real Voice Module Included: provides verbal alerts for modes selected and bands received, allowing you to keep your eyes on the road
- Discreet Console: compact to provide many mounting choices
- 360° Max Coverage: detects from front, sides, and rear
- Three City Modes: (City, City 1, City 2) reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- High Gain Lens: provides increased field of view which means better range
- Selectable Bands: allow specific bands to be turned on or off
- Quiet / Auto Quiet: silences audio alerts
- Setting Saver: saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- Selectable Vehicle Battery Saver: allows you to customize the automatic shutdown feature
Whistler PRO-3600 Pro Series Installed Remote Laser-Radar Detector has utilized its high performance antenna design and incorporated it into a totally new remote installed Laser/Radar detector! This model not only packs features common with Whistler’s high end models such as Ka Max Mode, RSID, LSID, 4 Filter modes and Real Voice but it was designed up front to be expandable for future accessories. The Whistler Pro-3600 maintains the easy to install nature of previous remote units and many of their unique features, such as: Multi-Directional Text Display, Compact Display Module, Outside Temperature, Battery Voltmeter and Flexible Mounting options. New features include its modular design for expandability and an Alert LED that can double as a faux auto security alarm indicator. The optional GPS module (model number: RLC-360) provides you with unique features not found on units without GPS such as: Compass Headings, Clock, Vehicle Speed, Max Speed, Trip Time and Miles, known Red Light/Speed Camera Locations, Automatic Auto Quiet and Filter Modes with Speed, Adjustable Over Speed Warning and more. Features of the Whistler PRO-3600MODULAR DESIGN - modules can be added to enhance the unit's functionality such as GPS, Rear Laser-Radar Antenna, Laser Modules, etc.
The Whistler PRO 3600 will require installation. Installation may include mounting the radar detection unit under the hood of your car, and/or hard wiring the control panel's power cable. If you have never installed something like this before, please take this unit to a professional for installation.
Display Unit Dimensions: 3.22 in. L x .95 in. W x .56 in. H
- Includes Condition: Brand new and sealed
- Interface Module
- Tri-Directional Text Display Console
- Real Voice Module
- High Performance Antenna with Laser Detection
- LED Alert Indicator
- Quick Disconnect Cable
- Mounting Hardware
- Thru-Dash Bracket
- Double-Side Tape
- Owner's Manual
- Installatiion Manual